Years ago, office and commercial cleaning wasn’t a hot topic around the office. Today, commercial cleaning services are discussed more often and are in greater demand than ever before. Employees returning to work want to know that their workplaces are safe environments with low transmission of communicable viruses.
Cleanliness matters now more than ever. If your business doesn’t have a cleaning service yet, now is the time to get one. With the right cleaning service, you can make your employees more comfortable as they return to work in-person and start interacting with each other once again.
Standard Cleaning Practices
Expect your commercial cleaning company to offer a range of standard services to keep your business clean and attractive.
- Surface disinfection and cleaning (particularly on surfaces touched frequently throughout the day – doorknobs, light switches, etc)
- Trash removal
Work with your commercial cleaning company to ensure that your cleaning schedule is set up according to your needs. You can tell how often you need your building to be vacuumed, dusted, mopped, and so on.
COVID-19 Cleaning Services for Businesses Returning to Work
Some businesses need extra services to keep their workplaces safe for employees, clients, patients, customers, vendors and more. There are many factors that we’ll take into consideration when helping you set up your COVID commercial cleaning plan for your workplace. Some variables that play a role in your plan include:
- Number of people on-site (including employees and customers). Is your business open to the public? How many people come in a day? What do the visitors do on-site when they’re at your office?
- Type of business. Industry makes all the difference when you’re trying to decide what kind of cleaning services are required to keep your workplace in top condition.
- Health concerns of the industry. Does your industry produce fumes or chemicals that could impact the health of people on-site? Is your office drawing sick patients for treatment? Do people eat at your facility? Answers to these questions can help us decide what we can do to help your business maintain the level of cleanliness that you require.
We offer a range of upgrades to keep your business clean and safe in this COVID-19 world. COVID-treatment upgrades include:
- One-time deep cleans
- Regular deep cleaning and maintenance
- Long-term sustainable cleaning practices to maintain cleaner air, cleaner surfaces and more sanitary conditions overall
Which Industries Need Commercial Cleaning Services?
All industries need commercial cleaning services in New York! Whether your business is open to the public or a company that only sees employees and staff, cleaning services can keep your offices safe, and reduce the transmission of illnesses like COVID, the flu and more. We help businesses in the following industries:
- Retail locations
- Dental offices
- Doctor offices
- Industrial sites
What to Expect from Your Commercial Cleaning Service in Post-COVID World
In this post-COVID world, it’s important to work with a commercial cleaning service that will work with you to create a personalized cleaning plan.
Do you need commercial cleaning services for your return to work? Blue Chip Cleaning services is committed to ensuring that your workplace is safe for your employees or staff, visitors, guests, customers/clients and more. Call today to get started with your COVID cleaning plan.